Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Breakfast Sliders”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : Really easy and great for a big group, or to refrigerate leftovers for the week for a grab and go breakfast. I used crumbled bacon instead of ham this time, and of course it works well too. I also just used melted butter for the brush on top to make it easier. You can play around with types of cheeses, add spinich, etc – super easy to tailor to your eater’s tastes.
- “mina” : I made a small batch of these (4 rolls) for the two of us. No Baking Papa loved them. I thought the butter / sugar / mustard topping would make them difficult to pick up but they were fine to eat as finger food. I am not a ‘sweet’ person, so they weren’t exactly my favorite, but that is just my taste. I think these would be good to make for a brunch or pot luck.
- “archie” : These came out great but I made changes for what I had on hand. Instead of ham, I used bacon and instead of provolone cheese I used mozzarella cheese!! Big hit, will make them more often!! Mimosas were great with them!!!
- “amy” : 3.25.18 One scrambled egg per small Hawaiian roll seemed like a lot of egg to me, so I cut the number of eggs in half and just mixed in a small amount of milk…worked fine! Didn’t really understand why you put the butter sauce on the top of the rolls, covered with aluminum foil, let sit for 30 minutes, and then remove the foil to bake. I didn’t wait for 30 minutes, did cook for 5 minutes covered, then removed the foil for the last 10 minutes, saving a half an hour in preparation time, and they baked up beautifully. After husband’s first bite, I heard m-m-m-m-m and then “…this is 5 stars,” and I totally agree. Don’t forget that little bit of the butter mixture that you brush on top, as I think it’s really important to this recipe. I don’t see why you couldn’t prep these night before, put in the fridge, and then in the morning, brush on the butter sauce, and bake. Robin Wells, thanks for sharing your recipe; it’s a little decadent nutritionally, but definitely a keeper and worth a splurge every now and then.
- “tommy” : Perfect. I changed it up with sausage. Sauce or topping is the….i don’t know how to describe…..just right. Make again and keep trying different ingredients.
- “kelly” : I did not like the ham slices, but I did add bacon & sausage crumbles. These were loved by several coworkers and my husband. Will be making these again and again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :