Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Breakfast Pies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melissa” : What a perfect breakfast in bed idea or for a special occasion! Thanks. We love breakfast, can’t wait for more of your breakfast recipes.
- “julia” : Oh my! these look so good…………… I always love breakfast and these sound wonderful! I was thinking how special for a Christmas or Easter brunch they would be. Thanks for sharing and I will be trying these yummy little delights for sure.
- “candice” : My favorite treat is breakfast for dinner. This recipe will make it a little more special, it’s like a little deconstructed quiche. How au-courant of you:)
- “annella” : I’m having a friend to stay next weekend and will make these for breakfast. I’m curious as to how the pastry on the edge doesn’t burn during the second cooking in the oven. I don’t want the egg undercooked because the pastry is too dark. How do you do it?
- “debra” : these look yummy. I definitely have to give them a try. The ideas for toppings are endless. Breakfast, lunch, anytime.
- “donna” : These look amazing. I’m going to try them as eggs Benedict with ham, Swiss halved cherry tomatoes with an egg and then a drizzle of hollandaise when done. Yummy!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :