Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Bop’s Broccoli Cauliflower Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “olivia” : Great base recipe. I adjusted the bacon to a full package. I also added sunflower seeds (3/4 cup). I diced an 8 oz block of sharp cheddar rather than shredded cheddar. I also increased the miracle whip to 1 cup. Very refreshing for a summer meal!!
- “christine” : Absolutely delicious!!!! I do not care for Cauliflower and this recipe makes it taste awesome!! Easy to make as well!
- “nicole” : I ve made this salad for years and I always get rave reviews! I use real bacon pieces (not bits) rather than frying the bacon and it works wonderfully. I also add a handful or two of Craisins. Be sure to make it ahead of time because it becomes more flavorful as it sits in the fridge.
- “martha” : I really like this salad. The only thing I’d do differently is add less sugar. It was too sweet for my taste.
- “sarah” : I don’t keep Miracle Whip in the house I used Hellman’s mayonnaise instead. This did need more mayonnaise than what was asked for. I cut the sugar way back to two tablespoons and I used white wine vinegar. Very simple side dish I could throw together before work. The longer this sits the better it gets.
- “maria” : I have made this salad about twenty times. It is a family favorite and a great go-to for summer salads. I frequently pack it in my lunches for work and it keeps for days. I have made adjustments from the first time but this review is for the original recipe. Excellent!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :