Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Bob’s Mexican Stuffed Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vickie” : Great chicken recipe! My husband loved it as much as I did. I found that it was easier for me to butter-fly the chicken breast, add the filling, then fold it over then it was to roll it up. But either way it’s a keeper.
- “bora” : Wow this was great! I am a fan of all things Mexican and thought this was just fabulous! I tried it with my finace’s own homemade Salsa, used crushed Tostitos instead of the corn flakes with great results. I served it to my Fiance and my Brother and Sister in law, rave reviews all around!
- “natasha” : While my chicken didn’t look like those in the pictures, it was very very tasty. My husband actually said it’s something they should serve in resturaunts, it’s so good. I only used 1 yellow bell pepper, half a yellow onion, and lots of chopped mushrooms (I couldn’t justify buying 3 peppers only to use 1/4 of it. We don’t normally eat peppers), but it was still very good. Instead of corn flakes, I used smushed up tortilla chips. The smell of the chili powder, seasonings and chips reminded me of the chili cheese Fritos, and I bet they’d be equally as good on the chicken. Served with a dollop of sour cream, a side of yellow rice, and a salad. Yummy.
- “rim” : Excellent recipe! I spread about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese on each coated breast prior to filling (versus the butter suggested by another reviewer) and it turned out very moist and flavorful. Update: after making this delicious dish numerous times, I’ve dispensed with the rolling and toothpicks. It comes out just fine with layering the toppings on top of a lightly pounded and crumbed half-breast. I do add extra salsa and save the shredded cheese for the final topping. It’s easier to prepare and eat this way.
- “mia” : A grest dish! Served best with a side of mexican rice and a light salad. But the chicken! Man alive that chicken is so fine! Tasty has a new name “Bob’s Mexican Stuffed Chicken”.
- “elizabeth” : I made these the other day and they were great. I did make a couple of alterations though b/c I didn’t have all the ingredients. I used crushed tortilla chips and since I didn’t have fajita seasoning I used taco seasoning made from a recipe on allrecipes. For the veggie stuffing, I used a mixture of finely chopped green pepper and zucchini, onion, and garlic (which turned out really good!). I also used a dab of cream cheese along with the salsa and cheddar topping.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :