Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “karen” : This looks absolutely delicious, I want some!!! Would love to have you share this scrumptious recipe, hope you ca find your way over and linkup! Enjoy your week!!!
- “keley” : My grandma used to make this also (cherry version). She also added crushed pecans to the top of it too… just something else to try!
- “jamie” : I’ve had it w/ pecans too. Pecans are so yummy baked into the buttery yellow cake mix. I just can’t seem to keep nuts in stock around my house, they tend to disappear… ?
- “artsy” : That sounds so good and EASY! I think I’d prefer the blueberry version over the cherries. Pinned the recipe. Thanks!
- “ana” : This cakes looks so delicious! I’m featuring it at tomorrows Be Awesome Link Party! ?
- “kendra” : Can’t wait to make this version. I have a ton of fresh blueberries. Also can’t wait to try it with pineapple and coconut. It sounds super delish! Thanks for sharing, your pics are awesome! I repinned ; )
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :