Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Blueberry Cherry Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “racheal” : Ok, just made this and I love it. Such a versatile recipe and not too sweet. Perfect. Hubby now wants one with blueberry and drizzled with sweetened sour cream. Thank you!
- “kelly” : I love this idea! Love how easy it is – it’s the perfect recipe to have around the holidays ?
- “irene” : I made this but I mixed apple and cherry pie filling and 2 cans of biscuits and used a large deep dish lasagna pan I have a huge family. It was awesome.
- “debbie” : I am about to try this but with the addition of pecans and chocolate chips scattered over the top
- “sherry” : I think this recipe needs 2 cans of cherry pie filling. I used one and doubled the icing recipe but it needs more of cherry filling or smaller biscuits. It was still good and easy!!!!
- “natasha” : Looks so good. Thank you for sharing, quick ?? I live in Fresno Ca I have been to my local grocerie store and have yet to found product of pie filings.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :