Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Black Magic Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kathy” : This is truly a black magic cake. The batter was so thin that i wasn’t sure how the cake would turn out. I had used two 9inch round pans. The cakes were perfectly done in 30 mins.
- “jennifer” : Ok, I have made this a few times and it is truly one of the best chocolate cakes ever. It is so moist. So moist in fact, you may have a bit of a hard time “working” with it, so I do recommend placing the cooled layers in the freezer for a bit (20 min. or so) before frosting and filling. This will make it much easier!
- “sabrina” : I decided to make this into a bundt. I used a silicone bundt pan & baked the cake for 45 min. I also added a 1/4 cup of Kirsch (cherry liqueur) to the batter instead of the vanilla extract. My husband (who is rather picky about cakes) loved this.
- “johanna” : Okay, this is definately a “throw together and toss in oven” success! Very easy, very moist, very popular!!!
- “marie” : Wow! Amazing recipe! I used the batter to make cupcakes, and they turned out wonderfully; so moist and chocolatey. I followed the recipe exactly
- “hannah” : This cake is so moist and tastes soooooo good. I would recommend anyone and everyone make this cake.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :