Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Bite-Sized Scotch Egg”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tara” : While I have made Scotch (Scottish) Eggs for year I have always deep fried them and used hard boiled eggs… however I found a video done by “Chef John” and while he did deep fry them he used boiled eggs with a “molten eggs” I tried for soft boiled but ended up with eggs more on the hard boiled side than soft boiled … but I am sure this is just a matter of adjusting the baking time … I also found that by doing the flour, egg, and bread crumbs a second time I only had one out of the four I made where the meat crack and the egg showed through.
- “leslie” : This is such an easy recipe…an hour from start to finish. And, they came out wonderfully…absolutely delicious! They’re not greasy and make great breakfast or snack. I’d taste-test your sausage mixture first before adding the salt or onion. The mixture I purchased didn’t need it.
- “melinda” : Been frying these for years, never thought of baking them instead! A LOT less messy than the grease which always goes everywhere. My favorite thing to serve them with is chutney, peach or apricot or mango tastes awesome, though many also like apple chutney.
- “kendra” : I have made this recipe several times and LOVE it. It’s my picky daughter’s favorite breakfast 🙂 The only problem I have is that sometimes the sausage splits during the baking process. They still taste great but aren’t as pretty when served. Any suggestions would be great!
- “nancy” : Delicious! I made these for our lunch today. So easy to make and absolutely delicious. Will make these again. As some of the others below, I would reduce if not omit the salt the next time I make these.
- “alura” : These are wonderful! I added a bit of baking soda to the flour, then egg-washed and coated them twice before baking. They came out with a lovely crispness and my husband told me “You must make these again soon!”
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :