Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “BISCUITS & GRAVY CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “natasha” : This was a great recipe for a Brinner (breakfast-dinner) I halved the recipe since we’re a family of 3. Also added an egg to the portion I wanted and it was awesome. Will be putting this into the dinner rotation.
- “tamara” : As Southern as we are! This dish was simple to make and delicious to eat…it got rave reviews at my house. I did substitute two cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup and one can of whole milk for the liquid in the recipe, but kept everything else the same. I made this for dinner, but it would also be a great, simple to make, breakfast also!
- “jeanne” : I liked this and it is an interesting presentation of an old favorite. I thought there was not enough sausage and gravy to go with that amount of biscuits. If I do it again I’ll double the meat and the roux.
An easy way to cut the biscuits is to lay them out touching each other, 4 x 2, and run a pizza wheel through the rows.
- “vanesa” : This fast became a family favorite! However, I did make some changes. I substituted 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and one can full of milk for the liquid in the recipe, and omitted the cream cheese. I did add 1/4 cup Gold Medal Flour to thicken the gravy, but followed the recipe as written. This is one that I will make again and again!
- “naela” : I absolutely LOVED this dish! I perhaps cut the mushrooms too small so I couldn’t really taste them, but nonetheless, it was amazing! Very flavorful as well. I thought the muffins would get soggy on top, but maybe the cream cheese helped “thicken” the mixture enough to where it didn’t. (I also was a little lazy and didn’t want to chop up vegetables, so I purchased the precut pepper mixture – green, red, and yellow bell peppers – and it still was pretty darn delicious)!!
- “nanny” : MY HUSBAND ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS HE SAID I CAN MAKE THIS ANYTIME
HE LIKE THE MUSHROOMS IN IT. I WAS A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT THAT BECAUSE HE’S A COUNTRY BOY AND USE TO TRADITION. COUNTRY BOY MEETS CITY GIRL!!!!! LOL
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :