Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Big Mac Clone”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “christina” : We LOVED this! I made single burgers (Mac Jr.’s), and quartered the sauce recipe, which was the perfect amount for 5 burgers. Also, I made my patties about 4 ounces each b/c I was only making singles. The family flipped over these…they really did taste just like a Big Mac! I will def be making these again~YUM, YUM, YUM!!!!!! Thanks for sharing. 🙂
- “anna” : Hubby declared the sauce to be spot on. That said, the recipe makes enough sauce for dozens of burgers, not just two. I cut the sauce in half and still….. it’s a LOT of sauce. I did make my burger patties bigger than instructed, but I couldn’t help myself. 2/3 lbs for 4 patties is probably about what McD’s would serve.
- “charlotte” : I doubled the recipe and made 8 patties out of 2 full pounds of beef. I cut the sauce recipe in half. These were great! I will be making them again.
- “kim” : How could I not make this immediately?!?! Easy peasy with the most difficult part being the small mince of the onions. Everything I needed was already in the house! A couple of ice cold Cokes added and my husband and son were in heaven!
- “mia” : Only used the recipe for the sauce and it was def spot on took me back to when I was a kid and we used to go to McDonald’s when nobody wanted to cook I did a mcsingle lol just the one patty sauce some lettuce and used my homemade hot sauce def will be using again
- “sarah” : This sauce is delicious!! Perfect for burgers & french fry dipping. I dont always follow the recipe, I just kinda wing it till I’m satisfied with how it tastes. Everyone loves this sauce at bbqs and is always asking me for the recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :