Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Best of the Best Blueberry Muffins”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : I agree these ARE the best!! My modifications; no buttermilk on hand so subbed regular 1% milk with a sqeeze of lemon juice in it did not crush berries added 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest and sprinkled raw turbinado sugar on the top instead of white sugar. I’m don’t have a huge sweet tooth yet I kept coming back to these taking a small piece of a muffin – before I knew it the muffin had disappeared b4 my eyes!!
- “deborah” : My muffins just got out of the oven and they taste great. They taste even better than the lower fat pumpkin muffins I made and reviewed. I made the following changes: I used applesauce instead of butter 1/2 cup Splenda & 1/2 cup brown sugar 2 egg whites 1/2 cup skim milk 3 Tablespoons of Vanilla Extract I did not sprinkle sugar on top The muffins taste great for a lower fat, sugar, cholesterol muffin. I’m glad they don’t taste any better cause it would be hard to have just one. Now that I have this recipe, I will never again buy a muffin at a coffee shop. THANK YOU.
- “lisa” : These muffins are excellent! I used non-stick extra-large muffin pans and sprayed with PAM but didn’t use paper liners and they came right out of the pan when they were done. The only modifications I made to the recipe were doubling the amount of blueberries, I kept all the blueberries whole (did not crush them), and I left out the sugar topping. Otherwise, I followed the recipe as is and they were the best muffins I’ve ever made (and I’ve made plenty in the past). Just a few comments for less experienced bakers – when creaming the butter, make sure you use the paddle attachment on the stand mixer and make sure the butter is at room temperature. Creaming the butter and sugar together should result in something that looks like fluffy icing/frosting. When adding the blueberries, make sure the blueberries are first coated/dusted with a bit of flour, and carefully fold them into the batter (keeping the fluffiness of the batter/dough). Finally, the buttermilk is a must – you cannot substitute the buttermilk in this recipe.
- “nora” : Exceptional muffins. Followed recipe except that I added 1 tsp. of vanilla extract and I didn’t crush any of the berries before adding to the mix. What I did do was take the last 1/4 cup of flour and toss the berries with it before adding to the batter so they berries wouldn’t bleed into it. Wonderful muffins!
- “gina” : Oh my goodness – go ahead and make these, you won’t be sorry! They are perfectly sweet, moist and light – and very easy to make. I used frozen blueberries (1-1/2 c)and they came out perfect! Thank you for the recipe! Off to have another!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :