Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Best Grilled Margarita Chicken Ever!”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jillian” : Wow, was this ever good! I followed the recipe exactly and let it marinate for over 8 hours. The flavors really came through and it browns nicely on the grill with the addition of honey in the marinade. Definitely something you’d be proud to serve to guests.
- “christine” : Excellent recipe! Instead of the individual margarita ingredients, i used a pre-mixed margarita (tequila and all) that i had in the fridge. I marinated for almost 24 hours, which REALLY allowed the taste to permeate the meat. When my husband took it off of the grill, i was initally disappointed because it looked like he had burned it but, to my pleasant surprise, it was the caramelization of the honey. The chicken got rave reviews and even tasted yummy the next day cold out of the fridge (great for a salad!)
- “asira” : This was AWESOME! I made it over two weeks ago and the boyfriend is still talking about how amazing it was. Says’ that the flavor was never ending. I didn’t have cilantro on hand so i didn’t use any. I didn’t use onion salt either. I also didn’t have any honey so I used apricot preserves. i figured it would help glaze the chicken and I was right! I added some basil and chopped garlic to the marinade. I also threw in some orange and lime slices into the marinade and grilled them to garnish. The grilled fruit was even good! I served with a roasted balsalmic asparugus i found on the site. Make sure you let marinade for a full 24 hours, especially if the chicken breasts are large. I also only marinaded 2 chicken breasts, not 6. and I guessed on the measurments. I know that I used Half of a large container of Daily’s Margarita Mix. Go Big or Go home but this recipe was FREAKIN’ AWESOME.
- “judie” : Tasted wonderful and so easy. The whole family loved it and then I told them what it was called. If your looking for great tasting chicken, this is it. It browned wonderful, looked like it came from a restaurant. (I assume it was because of the honey) Made it last week and am making it today. I didn’t change a thing.
- “alex” : I know this is the most cliché AllRecipes review of all time but “I would give this recipe 10 stars if I could.” I am going to make this very short because as you are reading this you could be making one of the most delicious recipes ever. I saw this recipe awhile back and wanted to make it, I never did because I did not have most of the ingredients and I eventually deleted it. As fate would have it, I ended up with some tequila and margarita mix I did not want, a few days later I ran across this recipe again. I made it exactly as directed, except I replaced the Triple Sec with additional orange juice and threw in some minced garlic. I served this with rice seasoned with garlic salt, cilantro and lime juice and it was sublime.
- “anna” : OMG good! I didn’t change a thing. I marinated for 24 hours and I used a whole chicken cut up instead of breasts. I served with Carib Black Bean Soup recipe I found on this sight. What a great meal. The flavors complimented each other so well. My husband said he didn’t want chicken any other way again…but we all know that can’t be!!! I love new recipes and this is definitly one of my new favorites.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :