Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Best Fruit Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amy” : I am a fruitcake hater and I love this fruitcake, my husband is a fruitcake lover and loves this fruitcake. I have made it the last two Christmases and plan to make a double batch this one because I hate giving away most of the fruitcake. I have frozen these (after letting them age and dosing them with liquor for 6 weeks) and they freeze beautifully. I use a mixture of raspberry and apricot jammy bits, so good. One negative comment is I think the conversion to oz is incorrect for the jammy bits. I’ve also learned that if you are baking in a loaf pan use a parchment paper sling to get the cakes out in one piece.
- “dianne” : Awesome cake- totally addicting. I do sub in a mix of golden and regular raisins instead of the jammy bits, and I skip the almond extract and cake enhancer. I bake this every year for Christmas and have repeated requests for it! I like to make them in small disposable foil pans. I Brush them with a brandy simple syrup, wrap them and let them age for a few weeks. Every week I unwrap, brush with the brandy simple syrup and re-wrap. I find 2-3 weeks to be the ideal- but this cake is also divine hot out of the oven. It does fall apart if you try to decant it too soon, which is one reason the small foil pans work so well. Overall this is one I look forward to at the holidays!
- “cheyanna” : I made two batches for Christmas give-aways. The first time, I mixed in the chocolate chunks before the liquid had completely cooled — they melted slightly, and gave the whole cake a chocolate complexion and a cocoa flavor. Fabulous! The one that I made right was absolutely fine and I would have loved it had I not tasted the error first … we had a couple left over, and as we dealt with them, my husband kept saying “we GAVE THESE AWAY???”
- “pamela” : After reading all of the reviews, I was ready for the cake to stick to the pan. I heavily greased the loaf pan, let the pans sit for 10 minutes after baking, ran a knife along the 4 sides of the pan and when I flipped the pan over onto the cooling rack, only half came out. The bottom half stuck to the pan. Argh! Tastes great, but frustrating that all that work and ingredients didn’t yield something prettier.
- “elodie” : Since I was a child, I have loved to bake Christmas gifts for friends and neighbors. This recipe guarantees that there will be a mini Fruitcake in the majority of the gift baskets! People who are convinced they do not like fruitcake, love it! Thank you for such a delightful treat.
- “samantha” : I’ve never made fruitcake before, but have actively been looking for a recipe that will appeal our tastebuds!…what is the best way to store it while you’re adding the simple syrup/brandy on a weekly basis?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :