Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Best Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lisa” : This is sooooo good! I just used reg white bread & altho I added 4 extra slices, I don’t think it was enough because the pudding was a little too mushy for my taste. My fault tho, not the recipe’s. If I use reg bread again, I think I would use at least 6 extras, possibly even more. The vanilla sauce is totally different than other vanilla sauce I’ve had/made before. It’s thicker, like a thinned out pudding, so it kind of spreads over the bread pudding, instead of soaking down into the bread. It threw me at first but I really liked it! 1 more note, I put mine into a 3 qt dish because that’s what I had availble. It baked perfectly in that size, puffing up over the top, but not spilling over & I didn’t have to cover it at all, it was perfectly golden. Of course, it deflated while cooling(normal). I’m not sure mine would’ve fit into a 2 qt dish, as called for in the recipe.
- “jeanne” : This is the best Bread Pudding I have ever made! Everyone raved. I used a 1 lb loaf of Italian Bread and increased the servings to 12 (backed the white sugar down to 1 3/4 cups) and left the vanilla sauce at 8 servings. Absolutely perfect in every way. Thank you, SouthernGma for sharing this recipe. It will be used often and passed on to the family.
- “marie” : Excellent! I cut all of the sugars in half and it’s still plenty sweet. Also cut butter back slightly. I used a large loaf of Italian bread cut into 1 1/2″ cubes, well toasted in the preheating oven for about 10 minutes. I think that’s the secret to it not being overly soggy. Used 2 1/2 C skim milk plus 1/2 C half & half in the pudding part, and in the sauce 1 C skim milk and 1/4 C half & half. Plenty rich. Will make this often!
- “kendra” : This is excellent! Even my super picky husband loved it. Used toasted, cubed french bread and substituted finely chopped green apples for raisins (didn’t have any) I added more cinnamon than called for to the bread pudding and the sauce (we love our cinnamon). This was just excellent. Thank you
- “cheryl” : Excellent! The only thing I did different was I heated the milk because I wanted to make sure the sugar was fully dissolved. The family loved the bread pudding with the vanilla sauce on top. Thank you for a nice recipe.
- “tara” : Extremely good. The Wife requested I add additional fruits. I complied by making a special one with a dried fruit blend substituted for the raisins and increased it to 1 1/2 cup as well. Excellent. The Sauce is very very good. Recommend using quality vanilla in the sauce as it is noticeable if you use the cheap stuff.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :