Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Beer Margaritas”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lina” : I’ve been making this drink for years!! YUM!! You must try these changes. Use white tequila, use Corona Extra & instead of the water use 12 ounces of 7UP!! Big Difference!
- “sarah” : these are great! like other reviewers, i did not put the full amount of tequila… but they still pack a punch! i used Mike’s Hard Lime instead of beer for a lime-ier taste… delish!
- “mina” : If I could give this recipe 10 stars I would. Love, love, love Beer Margaritas. I have passed this recipe all over work.
- “adriana” : I made them first with Sprite as others have suggested and then as the recipe called for and used water. Water was by far better. It was much too sweet for us with the sprite. They were great.
- “kathleen” : We made these margaritas with both the sprite and with just water and we prefer the water ones. With the sprite we found them to be too sweet and carbonated.I will make these again
- “natasha” : This recipe is awesome! Try it with 12oz of 7up soda instead of water. Gives it some extra zing! Wonderful!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :