Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Beef Lasagna”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kim” : This is the best Lasagna I have ever had. No kidding! I’ve tried so many recipes over the years and all were just okay. But this one is the best! I made it during Christmas and my family was fighting over it.
- “sabrina” : I am going to write mt first review ever on this board, and it is for this recipe. I am from the mother country Italy, and this is the closest recipe to ones like home I have found. If you want to try a real italian lasagna, this is the one. The sauce is the key and would be great on anything. I added more garlic, but that was it. My family and friends thought this was a old secret family recipe. It is now and they will never know.
- “natasha” : Believe it, everyone. This lasagna is amazing! I served it tonight to at a dinner party and all my guests raved and went back for seconds! I read all the reviews before I started cooking and here’s what I did to the recipe to make it extra yummy
- “vanesa” : I have been on a long search and agree this is the best lasagna I have found. The sauce is fantastic, which is a big compliment from me as I’m very picky about my sauce. I read a lot of other people’s comments. At the end of the day, I made the recipe as written except that I omitted the salt, use 1.25 pounds of ground beef, spicy italian sausage instead of sweet, and used only half the ricotta. How much ricotta you use is really up to personal taste. My view is a little goes a long ways. Several people mentioned doing it in three layers instead of two, but two took it up to the very top of the pan anyway. This recipe is great!
- “carissa” : This was awesome. I will only make lasagna this way from now on. Not that my dad’s wasn’t the best and he is from Italy but this is the recipe I will hand down to my kids.
- “clara” : This was excellent and the sauce had a wonderful flavor! I mostly stuck to the recipe, except it calls for way too much salt. I only used one tsp. Also, when layering the lasagna, you need three layers of noodles (4 ea) to fit the divided ricotta mixture in between. 2 layers wouldn’t even work. I used 1/4 of the sauce on the bottom, in between the layers and on top. These are very small changes about only the salt and assembly which I feel are mistakes in the recipe. Also, an ordinary, shallow 13×9 pan would be too small for this. I used a spacious lasagna pan. Thanks for the recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :