Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Beef and Vegetable Stew”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “corinne” : This was a delicious meal, and becouse it had potatoes in it, it was a complete meal. This is great on a rainy day,to warm you up.
- “tamara” : In my neck of the woods, we call this marvelous concoction beef tips…it is seriously one of my favorite meals ever… ultimate comfort food… sometimes, I make it with couscous instead of rice.
- “crystal” : this is on the stove cooking as we speak! : ) I just know it will be a winner, thanks for posting! Love your blog!
- “michael” : This is my favorite, too…I’ve had good luck making it in the pressure cooker for falling-apart goodness. About 30-40 minutes then serve over white rice (I agree; the only acceptable cushion for the beefiness).
- “deena” : I have fixed this twice and it is a huge hit! We eat it with rice, as well. Cannot imagine fixing anything else with it.
- “julie” : I think I just found dinner tonight! We are having a spring cold snap and this sounds perfect! 🙂
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :