Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Beaker’s Vegetable Barley Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : i should have warned about the pepper! you should only use the very fine black pepper that most stores sell… if you use fresh coarse black pepper it will ruin the recipe! if you’re not sure, omit the pepper and season to taste later.
- “carrie” : Great soup! Very easy to make and quite tasty. I used 3 cloves of fresh garlic and didn’t have any parsley to add, but I don’t even notice it. I also used low-fat, low-sodium chicken broth. For those whose soup came out very thick, try using non-instant barley…it takes more time but is well worth it!
- “thania” : This is a great hearty soup with lots of flavor! Perfect for a cold day. I omitted the Worchestershire sauce since my household is vegetarian and I couldn’t find the veg variety. Since I didn’t want to leave out that tanginess, I added a splash of red wine vinegar instead. It came out nicely.
- “rebecca” : Wow! This was delicious, I added tomato paste instead of the diced tomatoes, more broth and less barley, and prepared it in a crockpot for 10 hours on low while I was at work. Will definetly make again!
- “sina” : Wonderful hearty & healthy soup! I feared it would be too thick, so I cooked the barley separately. I also added red pepper & parsnips. It seems any veggie would be great in this, as would any bean type–though I would add softer beans late in the cooking so they don’t disintegrate. The barley & spices are what sets it apart from other veggie soups. Will make again & again! Thanks!
- “anna” : What a wonderful, satisfying, hearty, feel good soup! I substituted chicken stock for the vegetable broth and sauted several cloves of chopped garlic with the chopped onion in a little olive oil before proceeding with the recipe and omitted the garlic powder. This is truly a keeper!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :