Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Basic Mashed Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : I just made this recipe and it is fantastic. I made this recipe x 4. I only used 1/2 the milk (I think if I added any more it would be too runny) and added 4 dabs of cream cheese for a little umph. Excellent, this is a great recipe for you to make into your own.
- “mina” : This is your very basic recipe for mashed potatoes and I have always made them this way. I personally prefer using half & half or heavy cream in place of the milk. It’s not healthier but it does makes these creamier. I also prefer “more” to my mashed potatoes (ie: chives or sour cream) BUT these are very good and go well with many traditional meals.
- “amy” : I took a leaf from a previous review and added a package of cream cheese to this recipe. The result is nothing but delicious! It did take a LOT longer than the stated cook time for the potatoes to get soft enough to be able to mix them, though! I may cut back on the cream cheese next time, though, to make them a bit “healthier”. I will NEVER make boxed taters again! Thanks for the recipe!
- “nora” : These potatoes are so easy & yummy. I actually followed the recipe so am qualified to rate it. I waited to add the warmed milk & butter until the potatoes stopped steaming in the colander. This step was something I hadn’t thought of before, it kept potatoes warm during mashing.
- “cynthia” : This is how I make mashed potatoes, but I don’t heat the milk and butter separately. I drain the potatoes well, then add the milk and butter, salt and pepper and cook on low heat for a minute or so. Then I mash the potatoes with an electric mixer. But, I don’t mix too long, or you have starchy potatoes.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :