Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Basic Crepes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “crystale” : super recipe! I live in Europe and got tired of buying the already prepared just add water mixes so I tried this one out! REALLY REALLY easy!
- “natasha” : Wonderful! Two modifications: 1 t vanilla, and more water until the batter was “crepe” consistency.
- “amber” : I used this recipe for my french class for our Christmas party. I added to it thawed strawberries–whole and sliced, melted semi-sweet chocolate (and some unmelted on top!!)
- “renee” : This is easy to make and good for the kids or even the husband to join in and help. I made a lot of this and wrapped it up in foil and glad and put it in the freezer.
- “lisa” : These were really easy! I have made crepes before but they never came out this good. I am going to use this recipe over and over.
- “adam” : Fantastic, very tasty, very easy crepe recipe! After many trial runs, I’ve found a few tweaks to make them even easier and yummier.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :