Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Basic Cauliflower Fritters”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “katie” : I’m not big on the taste of sour cream and or yougurt is there another alternative to pair this with or to add with to make it a dinner meal?
- “metua” : They taste really good and is very easy to make. We added parmesan and used coconut oil. But you really need to squeeze out as much water as you can before adding ingredients to the cauliflower. Will definitely make these again. Thanks
- “tania” : Loved this! Was super easy, and they turned out great. Didn’t have a food processor, but grating the cauliflower worked just fine
- “elizabeth” : The cauliflower is a very healthy vegetable but it is not always appetizing to eat …. with your recipe on the other hand must be delicious! I’ll try!
- “debby” : Could you estimate how much cauliflower rice the 5 cups of florets makes. I have already riced cauliflower but I don’t know how to estimate the other ingredients in proportion to it. Thank you.
- “rebecca” : Oh these sound great! My husband is vegetarian so I’m always looking for fritters, etc. Do you think I could serve these like sliders? On a bun with sauce and other veggies?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :