Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Banana Split Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “gloria” : Well this sure looks delicious. I have a birthday to bake for…maybe this will be the dessert. I love the presentation…and I think it would make a great celebration pie.
- “carol” : I absolutely love Banana Splits, although I can never eat one by myself, this pie looks like the perfect way to “portion” ?
- “rebecca” : The recipe I had called for eggs. Sometimes it would set other times too thin. I and my family love this recipe. I changed the regular cream cheese for pineapple cream cheese. Everyone loves it!! Thank you.
- “lorainne” : ove the no bake pie recipes always a good choice thanks for sharing this lovely recipe pinned, yummed and shared
- “kathyrn” : I am discreetly trying to wipe the drool from the sides of my mouth… this looks amazing! I love how easy it is (and no-bake too? Totally perfect for summer!) plus all those amazing layers of flavor. Pinned and can’t wait to make it ?
- “sheila” : I love this pie! makes my mouth water right now. Yum.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :