Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Banana Pudding and Yogurt Parfaits”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “corita” : I took this to a party, and everyone loved it. I did make a few changes – I used Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies in place of the Nilla wafers. I used only 2 cups milk to mix into the instant pudding. I beat the pudding & milk with a mixer, then beat the cream cheese with the condensed milk separately, stirred the cool whip into the cheese mixture, and added that to the instant pudding. I used 8 bananas to make the 13 x 9 panful. The pudding set up perfectly and cut like a dream
- “melanie” : YUM! I too followed the advise to use 3.5 oz size banana cream and a 3.5 oz size vanilla pudding instead of the 5 oz vanilla box. I reduced the condensed milk to 1/2 a can and it was still rich but delicious!!
- “nicole” : This was fabulous! I read through ALL the reviews, made a couple of recommended changes, and now have the best recipe for banana pudding that we’ve ever had. I used l 3.4-oz box of instand banana pudding and 1 3.4-oz box of French vanilla pudding. I cut the milk from 3 cups to 2 cups. Otherwise, it was the same as the recipe. Also, I topped it with crushed Nilla Wafers right before I served it. There were 10 of us at dinner, and it was gobbled up very quickly. Everyone LOVED it and wanted the recipe!
- “suma” : My mom and gramma were from the south and this no cook banana pudding is a staple. My granny made her’s more like a pie and didn’t use the condensed milk. Either way it’s SO good and tastes heavenly!
- “kelly” : Love this recipe. I have used it a total of 5 times. I used Jello pudding mix. 1st time turned out perfect 2nd time turned out perfect 3rd time – the pudding was runny and just wouldn’t set. 4th time – the pudding was runny and just wouldn’t set. 5th time – I figured out my mistake and it turned out perfect.
- “barbara” : This was very good. I always made the warm banana pudding but my family liked this one a lot. So now I ahve a great warm one and a cold one. Thanks!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :