Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Banana Bread In a Jar Takes 10 Minutes To Make”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “ashley” : I love this banana bread. I’ve made many times. I don’t think it’s too sweet-in fact I always add a glaze. I also usually use pecans instead of walnuts-but I’ve made with both.
- “paula” : This is the best banana bread ever, and i have tried many looking for the best. Two suggestions 1) be sure to let your bananas become fully ripe with lotsa brown on the peel and a little on the fruit 2) i use three bananas for more moist loaf and more robust banana flavor
- “vanesa” : This is a wonderful recipe! We are under contract for baking and use it frequently. A couple suggestions…when your bananas are ripening on the counter, throw them into the freezer – skin on! The day you plan to bake, pull them out and allow to partially thaw. All you need to do is cut the top off and squeeze the banana “pulp” into your mixing bowl. Sweet and delicious! We also use mini cupcake pans, mini loaf pans, and the new square “muffin” pans with this recipe. Adjust your bake time accordingly – approx 15 for mini cakes, and 20 for mini loaves and squares. Perfect with a cold glass of milk or hot coffee or tea! Freeze well!
- “pamela” : Thanks for the great idea of slicing the bananas! That’s what makes this recipe different from the rest. I used half brown sugar, whole wheat pastry flour, and plain yogurt for the sour cream. Really banana-y and moist. This might be the banana bread recipe I’ve been looking for. Slice the bananas thinly and you won’t find hunks – just intense, moist banana flavor.
- “amy” : This is one of the best banana bread recipes I have found. The sour cream adds a wonderful moist quality to the bread. I can’t seem to make enought of it!
- “megan” : Yummy-moist-good banana taste. Mine could have been taken out a little early but still very good. Delicious with honey roast peanut butter.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :