Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Zucchini Chips”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “natalie” : Made this the other night for myself, i only used one zucchini & instead of olive oil i used butter.. I mixed my bread crumbs with Kraft Parmesan cheese that comes in the green plastic container & basil.. I cooked on 450 for 30 min.. Came out perfect !
- “trisha” : I have made these several times. Learned really quickly that they need to be sliced very thin and at higher heat, 425-450. Thicker ones were always soft.
- “loisa” : These were wonderful! Mine turned out really crispy. I sliced them thin and baked at a higher temp. 450° and watched them closely so they wouldn’t burn. I also mixed in some parmesan with the bread crumbs before coating the zucchini. I’ll definitely make these again!
- “tara” : I listened to the reviews and cut thin then cooked at 450 for 30 minutes. I used plain bread crumbs and seasoned salt. This was great. My husband said save this recipe
- “silvia” : What a fun way to use up zucchini! After reading reviews, I used a chip slicer for very thin slices. I baked at 350 & they were a bit soft. I preferred 2nd batch baked at 450. In the absence of italian breadcrumbs, I used plain bread crumbs with seasoned salt (I always liked the taste of culy fries.) Overall, I am very happy with this recipe.
- “danielle” : Turned out great! Tried it a second time and I added italian and sun dried tomato seasoning to the mixture and used egg instead of oil (also cooked a little longer, don’t know the time just until brown on both sides). I enjoyed both ways, thank you for this recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :