Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Teriyaki Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “pamela” : This is a great recipe. I split the sugar into half brown and half white sugar like someone else. It was so good I made up more teriyaki sauce bought chicken when it was on sale and froze the chicken in the teriyaki sauce so it would marinate as it froze and thawed. Then I cook in the crockpot on low for most of the day. I like the chicken so tender it falls apart. Cooking in the crockpot eliminates all the mess others have talked about. And since you cook the chicken right in/with the teriyaki you have the hot teriyaki sauce to serve with the chicken.
- “megan” : The is the second time I’m rating this and it’s STILL 5 STAR! Since I’ve used this recipe as an hors d’oeuvre and now as a main course I think I get to rate it twice! hehe Main Course 5 Star Rating — Ditto to ellygirl’s 5/21 rating/review. Use boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 3rds. DOUBLE THE SAUCE! Yum! I used fresh ginger. I stirred the chunks of meat into a bowl full of the thickened sauce before putting it all into foil lined pan. Poured the remaining sauce over the meat in the foil lined pan. Baked 375 for 15 min. Turned meat over…baked another 15 min. Done to perfection. IF IF IF IF I was to change one thing it would be to use low sodium soy sauce next time. It was just on the verge of too salty but still very very VERY good!! I tend to prefer chicken thighs but this was great with the breasts. Hors d’oeuvre – 5 Star Rating – YUMMMMMMMY!! I tweaked the recipe just a bit. I used chicken wings (tips removed). I BAMMED it up a bit by doubling the fresh garlic. I only basted twice during the baking. Bake 350 50-55 minutes. I made an extra batch of the Teriyaki sauce on the stove top while the wings baked. When cooled I mixed in a dollop of sour cream and served that mixture for a dipping sauce.
- “liticia” : As a busy Mom I rarely have the time to make this recipe. (also I dislike the 13 X 9 mess) My remedy: I prep the sauce in a skillet and once thickened throw in boneless skinless chicken strips and cook until no longer pink. Quicker and still tasty!
- “rebeca” : DO NOT COVER YOUR CHICKEN! Lol. I followed some other members advice and it was all wrong. If you cover your chicken in the first half of baking you end up with a pan full of the juices from the chicken. It thins out your sauce and it takes a good hour or so for the juices to evaporate. Also the sauce would not stick to the bottom of the chicken. I ended up throwing them in the broiler for a while and that helped. If you insists on covering your chicken drain the juices out of the pan half way through. It will save you LOADS of time and effort. I didn’t have ginger and I didn’t miss it. The sauce was delicious!
- “selvia” : The sauce sounds delicious & I plan to try the recipe ASAP using both thighs & bone in skinless chicken breasts. A couple of comments 425F with a sauce containing sugar is much too high & would very quickly burn. 325- 350F would be better & even at the lower temperature baking for an hour might dry the chicken or burn the marinade. Best to check with an instant thermometer after the first 30 minutes. to judge the additional length of cooking time.
- “sarah” : Great dish worth the 5 stars! I made this today for a dinner party tripling the sauce amount and making the following adjustments recommended by other reviewers: 12 boneless skinless breasts cut in half cross-wise fresh ginger reduced sodium soy sauce. Brushed chicken w/ sauce turned over and brushed again then poured remaining sauce over breast pieces and did not turn/brush during baking time. Had two large baking dishes to fit in the oven so I baked w/ convection oven at about 380F/195C for approx 25 minutes. Served chicken on a platter and accompanied with hot stir-fried veggies (broccoli snow peas sliced water chestnuts yellow onion julienne carrots zucchini red and green pepper and fresh pineapple) loads of rice and remaining sauce from the baked chicken (and a tossed green salad for good measure.) Got rave reviews from my guests; will definitely make this again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :