Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “gail” : I have made this before, really good! I was wondering if I could coat and fry the chicken the night before, store in fridge and then bake it the next day with the sauce to save on prep time the day of? Do you think it will mess it up? Thanks!
- “lori” : I made this 3 weeks ago for the first time. I added a little less sugar and added maybe 2 TBSP sriraca hot chili sauce. My husband and 2 boys loved it. We had it again tonight. Thank you
- “michelle” : I’ve recently retired and have always enjoyed cooking but have never really had time. l made your sweet and sour chicken and it was very delicious. One question. Do you mix the sweet and sour ingredients by hand or with a mixer? thank you. I plan to try all of your recipes.
- “andrea” : Very, very tasty! My family loves this (I’ve made it multiple times). It is definitely a labor of love though. Has anyone figured out a system to cut down on the prep time? Pinned, shared and recommended!
- “elizabeth” : I just made this tonight, and I had to turn my computer back on just so I could say thank you for sharing this recipe. IT IS FABULOUS. I am usually pretty hard on myself when I make a new recipe, but I couldn’t find anything bad to say about this! SO. YUMMY.
- “natasha” : Found this recipe on Pinterest. I want to make tonight for a large group but im considering skipping the first few steps and just baking with sauce ingredients. Thoughts?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :