Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Macaroni and Cheese III”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “andrea” : I made this for my in-laws for our Christmas Eve dinner and everyone loved it! I read some of the reviews beforehand (which I highly recommend) and decided based on those to use a smaller pan so that it would not dry out (I used a Corningware 2.8 liter dish). I didn’t really measure the cheese but used I’m sure more than the original recipe called for. I also added bread crumbs to the top for a twist. I followed all the other measurements exactly. The sour cream component makes the difference I think. What I like about this dish is that it’s more than just a cheese sauce you melt and pour over pasta as if it were from a box. It’s a real old fashioned mac and cheese bake like the ones I grew up with–very cheesy, moist. And it didn’t take that long to make. I highly recommend this recipe.
- “kristina” :My hubby and I just loved this recipe. It’s quick and easy to make and very tasty. I think maybe the people that complained about it being too dry may have used a 9×13 pan. The recipe doesn’t state what size to use so I made it in a 8×8 pan. I think a larger pan would cause the pasta to cook too quickly and become very dry.
- “rhonda” : I love this recipe. Very tasty and not alot of work! I made it for a family pot luck and I have been asked for the recipe many times, there is also a request for it at the next Baby shower coming up. I did make one change, when I double the recipe, I used 3 eggs instead of 4 and added an extra cup of milk to make it a little creamier, Where it is such a large amount I found it needed the little extra
- “kecia” : I almost did’nt make this cause of the bad reviews,but i am glad I did! It was delish and not dry at all. Just goes to show you that you need to try a recipe for yourself!
- “natalie” : After reading the reviews, I double the sauce but not the eggs & it was fabulous! I made enough for 40 people (using 2 large pans) & it was easy to make the entire batch at one time. There would not have been enough sauce if I had not doubled it.
- “debra” : As suggested by many others, I doubled the ingredients for the milk mixure as well as the cheeses. My whole family loved it. I’m already being hounded for another batch!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :