Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “emma” : FANTASTIC! This was a great baked chicken. I changed some things to make it even more flavorful for us. For the breadcrumb mixture I substituted “pepperidge farm herb stuffing” instead of plain bread crumbs and also added 1 tsp oregano along with the basil. I used 4 large chicken breasts and used 4 tbsp olive oil and 2 cloves garlic. I also sprinkled a little salt and pepper on the chicken breasts before dipping them into the oil/garlic mixture. Oh to make this easier, use 2 pie pans for the dipping. It’s so much easier than a bowl.. unless the chicken breasts are smaller or tenders. I did not think there was too much breadcrumb mixture as other reviewers said. I did have a little bit of each leftover (oil and breadcrumb), so I first drizzled what was left of the oil on the prepared chicken breasts in the pan, and then sprinkled what was left of the breadcrmb mixture over this. Then I sprinkled all of this with some garlic powder. It took about 40 minutes for the chicken to be done. It was SO MOIST and SO FLAVORFUL. Better and SO MUCH EASIER than my usual parmensan chicken recipe. WILL MAKE AGAIN AND AGAIN. Thanks!
- “natasha” : With my modifications, it came out perfect! Used 6 chicken breasts. Was out of italian breadcrumbs so used chicken flavored stove top stuffing crushed well. Used 4 tbsps of olive oil and 2 tsps minced garlic. Put chicken breasts in a ziplock bag, added garlic, oil mixture, added 2 tsps adobo, 1 tsp each of salt & pepper, mixed well. Dipped the chicken pieces in the crumb/parmesan cheese mixture and baked for 40 minutes at 350 degrees. I’ve made similar recipes and they’ve lacked in flavor – this is the first time the flavor was perfect (in my opinion!) so I made sure to write it down this time!! This is one of those great recipes that is perfect for altering to your preference. Thanks for sharing!
- “patricia” : This is a great recipe. Here’s what I did with it. I added melted butter to the olive oil (about equal amounts), used Japanese style panko crumbs and FRESH parmesan. I pounded the breasts to ensure even and quick cooking and after they were baked (I cooked them at 375 degrees for 30 minutes)I put a little sun dried tomato pesto on top of each one and covered that with slices of mozza cheese. I then put the pan under a hot broiler for a minute. The only part that took any time was pounding the breasts. I whipped this up for unexpected dinner guests and served it on a bed of rice pilaf on a large platter. It tasted great and it looked impressive. Everyone loved it and there were no leftovers. Do try the panko crumbs if you can find them as they make a light crispy coating and the texture is more appealing than regular bread crumbs.
- “amy” : Let me start by saying that I hate breaded chicken. I decided to give this a try because I was pressed for time. We only eat chicken/ fish/veggies/grains and sometimes it gets boring. I was completely amazed that this was so good! I used a little more garlic, seasoned bread crumbs, and a dash of italian seasoning and season salt. I also used a softer parmesan cheese that made all the difference. Chicken was juicy and full of flavor. By the way, organic chicken will always taste better! Those in doubt..it is a keeper!
- “jesy” : Absolutely Delicious! Quick prep and came out moist and tasty. Also melted mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken and served with marinara sauce and side of spaghetti. Is going to become a regular meal in my house!
- “malina” : Our family really enjoyed this chicken. This meal was extremely flavorful, and juicy, perhaps adjusting the spices to our liking did it. I would recommend this to anyone who would like to try something a bit different for dinner. I did make the following changes: I allowed the minced garlic to sit in the oil for about 10 mins. and added Italian seasoning and garlic powder to the bread crumbs. I also used Italian bread crumbs and pounded out the chicken into thin cutlets, turned it under the broiler for five minutes and topped with shredded mozzarella while under the broiler.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :