Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked French Fries I”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melanie” : Incredible fries! Important — bake at 400 degrees, for 40-45 minutes, and turn at least once during the baking. If you use the 450 degrees in the recipe, the fries will burn. I mixed everything in a gallon size ziploc bag. For the spices, I used freshly minced garlic (no onion powder), paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper, and chili powder. I used 6 potatoes (4 russet, 2 sweet) and 1/3 cup oil. Delicious!!
- “kendra” : Mmmmmmmmm!!!!! These french fries were wooooonderful!!!! I cut the potatoes into sticks like normal fries and then baked them for 15 minutes, turned them over, and baked for another 15 minutes (the whole time at 425 since they’re thinner than wedges), and I must say these are the tastiest fries ever!
- “serena” : These were phenomenally good! Quick and easy – and much tastier than the frozen variety. Cooking time and temperature will vary greatly on how thick you cut the wedges.
- “megan” : FOR THOSE WHO THINK THIS RECIPE TOO BLAND: Take one onion for every 3 potatoes. Cut it in half lengthwise and cut it into slivers. Take all ingredients, including the onions, and put them in a zipper bag. Knead and shake until ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Proceed with recipe directions. The onions add quite a bit of zing as well as nutrition!
- “leslie” : Excellent, easy and less fat than deep fried! Use any seasonings that appeal to you. Done in about 30 minutes using my convection oven. I turn the potatoes halfway through the cooking to get them more evenly brown. I am surprised by the number of people saying theirs came out burnt. My advice is, don’t just close the oven door and forget it. Check on the progress every 5 minutes or so and take them out when they are brown and done.
- “rula” : I followed the recipe exactly (just cute the wedges a bit thin so they didnt take as long) and these monsters turned out great! Thanks for sharing!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :