Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Dijon Salmon”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amber” : Both my husband and myself absolutely love this recipe. We have found that it works best if you skin the salmon and then coat all sides of it, it augments the flavor all around. Also, the honey-mustard-butter coating makes A LOT. You can generally halve it without too much trouble.
- “michelle” : PLEASE ignore the review below that called this the “worst” recipe. It isn’t the least bit bland, but if you like more spice you can easily add a bit of cayenne or red pepper to taste. My family and I have been enjoying this recipe for years. I do use cornbread crumbs instead of breadcrumbs when I have them on hand — just freeze a piece of cornbread if you have any left over, or use those new cornbread crackers I’ve seen in the grocery store. Serve with a sweet corn and black bean salad, fresh buttered green beans and chocolate pudding cake with vanilla ice cream and you have a stellar meal.
- “melanie” : Wow, this is a heck of way to serve salmon. I made this this evening and it came out great. I didn’t “brush each salmon fillet lightly” though. Instead I spread the honey butter dijon sauce on rather thickly by letting the butter sauce start to harden up a bit before brushing it on. For the bread crumb topping, I put the pecans in a zip lock baggy and pounded them with a rolling pin until they were sort of the consistency of rough ground coffee and I chopped the parsley pretty fine too. Then I used the topping generously but not excessively. Very flavorful. Very easy to make. A definite keeper.
- “karen” : Two thumbs up! This is, hands-down, one of the best recipes I’ve got from this site. I can’t believe that other reviewers aren’t drooling over it as much as we are! I’ve cooked a lot of salmon and this is one great recipe. It was absolutely delicious and very simple to make. Instead of breadcrumbs I used crushed bruschetta, although any sort of crackers would work quite nicely. I used a 1/2 cup of butter since I love saucey sauces. I skipped the nuts since I didn’t have any on hand – tastes just fine without them. Instead of fresh parsley I used 1 teaspoon dried. I loved having extra sauce and I served it at the table so people could help themselves. Yum!!!!
- “tara” : This was EXCELLENT!!!!!! I usually grill my salmon – year round (Firecracker Salmon – my fav), but was running short on time this eve. I didnt have any pecans, so I elimated them. I used Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs which I added some melted butter to, to make a nice crumbly mixture, as well as additional parsley. When it was done, I squeezed fresh lemon juice over the top. EVERYONE HERE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! Served it w/ a salad and some roasted baby carrots and it was GREAT! Will make this again!!!!!!!!
- “lisa” : This is an amazingly delicious and easy recipe. I always make extra so I can eat it for lunch the next day.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :