Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Denver Omelet”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “annie” : Love how quickly this comes together! I’d probably do it for dinner when I’m feeling lazy and want something ultra tasty and satisfying in a hurry, printed and pinned ?
- “michele” : What a great idea for breakfast. I know what you mean. My son has been eating so much cereal lately, too. This recipe would be great for company too! Thanks for sharing.
- “jocelyne” : This is so good and comes together in a flash. I used lowfat milk instead of half and half, and it worked great. Also, I had to substitute red pepper for the green. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks!
- “dana” : I make this dish on Sunday and it’s my breakfast for the week. Just cut a square, pop it in the microwave for 45 seconds and I’ve got my breakfast. My husband cuts a slice to put in his biscuit for his breakfast. We LOVE it…. Thanks for sharing..
- “sherri” : Thanks so much for this recipe! I made it for our faculty breakfast at school last week, and it was a hit! I didn’t have green peppers at home, so I used roasted red peppers. We are going to make this recipe for our Ladies’ Breakfast/Cookie Exchange at our church. I plan to use both green peppers and roasted red pepper to give it the Christmas colors. I’m sure it will be a popular dish.
- “terri” : I made it for dinner with hash browns and toast from homemade bread on the side. So much easier than making separate omelets and just as good in my opinion.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :