Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Cod with Boursin Herb Cheese”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “naples” : This might not have been much to look at in terms of plating and presentation but man, oh man, was this ever delicious. Because this dish had Boursin cheese in it
- “barbara” : I loved this recipe- only changes I made were to use some happy cow cheese (garlic and herb flavor) and a can of fire roasted tomatoes. My husband loved it, will be a repeat dinner!
- “tom” : MY WIFE LOVED IT THE ONLY CHANGE I MADE WAS I DICED A FRESH TOMATO AND ONION AND ADDED SOME FRESH BASIL. MY WIFE DOES NOT LIKE GARLIC. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT DINNER!!!!
- “cynder” : I think this is one of the best meals I have ever made. I used light boursin and a tomato basil bruschetta topping. Tasted like I slaved over it all day!
- “lynnie” : Very easy and yummy way to fix fish. Instead of Boursin, I used two wedges of Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb cheese, which was less fat but just as good.
- “sarah” : Delicious! i made this 4 days ago and i am making it again…it is very tasty and super easy to make.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :