Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “ella” : I made this yesterday, I live alone and was very, very pleased with the outcome.
The coating for the chicken gave it a great taste improvement, will certainly do again and can’t wait to make for my family
- “brenda” : this was somehow amazing. am not a regular bisquit user, but may become one after making this recipe. it says it served five, but my two boys goggled up the whole thing.
- “debbi” : I made this for dinner tonight with chicken breast strips with sides of parsley/chive potatoes with butter and corn. Huge success! I rated it a 5 as we loved it!
- “tina” : Very easy recipe to make! Satisfied everyone at the table from my picky husband to my toddler grandson! I added a few extra spices to the batter. It was delicious! Definitely making it again.
- “kendra” : enjoyed very much. used heart smart Bisquick and just chicken thighs as we prefer dark meat. will definitely put in my rotation
- “anna” : I am always looking for ways to have baked “fried” chicken that is moist and tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.. as well as being quick and easy.
This recipe fits the bill perfectly. I used legs and thighs and they were delish!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :