Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baileys 5-Minute Fudge”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “yoly” : Wow, this is super good and super easy to make. I used pecans in place of the hazelnuts and left out the currants because I don’t care for any fruit in my fudge. Will make again.
- “rebecca” : Super easy and delicious fudge! I did omit the currants, who knew they would be so hard to find but I did use hazelnuts. The Baileys is the perfect addition to the fudge too, not sure I would want to add the dried fruit at all.
- “natasha” : Super easy and foolproof! It was a last minute decision, so I used a combination of milk chocolate, semisweet, and white chocolate chips which is what I had on hand. It still turned out great! Also omitted the nuts and currants. The Baileys was perfect flavouring and the sea salt on top was a nice added touch. Will be adding this to my regular Christmas goodies list.
- “amy” : What an ingenious way to use Baileys! And easy and yummy too. I couldn’t find hazelnuts anywhere, so I substituted toasted almond slivers. I also couldn’t find currants but my husband isn’t a fan, so I omitted them. This fudge was quick, easy, delicious and ends up looking like fudge you’d buy in a store.
- “kyra” : My coworkers loved this amazingly sweet treat! Not super boozey, any flavor of Baileys can be used. I used Salted Caramel! Super quick and easy!
- “maria” : Simple fudge recipe that proves to be very versatile! Loved the chocolate & Baileys Irish Cream flavor combo. We substituted walnuts and raisins for this recipe since currants were hard to find and didn’t have hazelnuts on hand. Giving this as a holiday gift this year, its so good! Making another batch using pecans and pomegranate infused craisins.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :