Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “BACON WRAPPED SMOKIES WITH BROWN SUGAR AND BUTTER”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “cathie” : I’ve made these for years now but I don’t use the butter, the bacon provides enough fat and grease for these tasty little bites 🙂
- “janice” : I made these at my daughter’s baby shower. I’ve never seen appetizers disappear so quickly.
They were delicious.
- “rhonda” : These were super easy to make and don’t take that long to cook. Made them for Harvest Party tonight and I put them in crock pot after they were cooked to keep warm. Everyone liked them. Will be making them again soon.
- “roxanne” : Bacon wrapped Smokies are the best ever. Easy to make. Family requested them again because they were so very good.
- “Lisa ” : These wonderful little nuggets are awesome. My sister and I usually make them on Christmas Eve as part of the appetizer spread. We usually just lay the wrapped smokies in the pan and sprinkle the brown sugar over them, and then as they cook continue to baste them with the drippings/sugar. This eliminates the need for liquid…But your version sounds so yummy, too!
- “brandy” : I am (obviously) very fond of bacon! These will definatley be the next appetizer I make for a party! I will have to keep my eyes peeled for minature smokies!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :