Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Bacon Green Beans”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sandy” : Excellent light but the flavors are really layered and so tasty. I used white pepper just because I favor it. Didn’t have pecans but next time!
- “rocio” : Delicious, the beans where nice and crisp it just has to be timed right….side note the leftovers I mixed with scrambled eggs, yummm
- “amy” : This was ok, needs some “umph”! Next time I think I’ll try adding in some radishes.
- “kevin” : I don’t like nuts in my beans so I didn’t put them in. Other than that this is an excellent dish!
- “diana” : like another reader, since i like my beans crisp, i just threw them in the pan at the end. I also added radishes for a bit of a bite.
- “michele” : Yummy combination of flavor and texture. I made this as a side to beef short ribs and egg noodles.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :