Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Bacon Cheddar Patty Cakes with leftover mashed potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tracy” : Awesome! I had made ‘Baked Potato Skins’ last night, so I had all the insides that I needed to do something with, and this was perfect for that! I mashed up the insides and mixed in some melted butter, milk, salt and pepper and then proceeded w/ the recipe. I used my large cookie scoop to portion the mixture into the pan, and then just flattened them and let them cook. These had great flavor
- “cindy” : Made these and mixed panko bread crumbs with recipe. Did not use bacon, because I had none, but did cook in a light mixture of butter and olive oil. Fabulous! Thank you for a great recipe.
- “jealith” : My Mom used to make this all the time when I was growing up. The trick is in the cooking. If you don’t brown them they will fall apart. When making the patties you may need to add a little flour especially if your mashed potatoes were fake/box /mix and not homemade. We always added the leftover corn to the batter also (we always had corn, lol) and then gravy. True comfort food, YUM!
- “elizabeth” : I really loved this recipe! The flavors were great, but I did have some issues with the patties falling apart in the pan (possibly because my mashed potatoes are always mashed red potatoes with their skins on). I plan to make this again, but form the mixture into more than 8 patties next time since I think their large size had a lot to do with it. I also would add an another slice of bacon (& probably another egg to help it hold together) since we are big on bacon around here. Great recipe, though!
- “tina” : This was very tasty! My leftover mashed potatoes had lots of sour cream and some small chunks of potatoes, so of course, they didn’t stay together as well as they could have.
- “marcella” : This was so yummy. My husband and 2 year old son ate these until they were gone. The only thing that makes me happy in life is to make my family happy, and this definitly did that.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :