Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Bacon and Egg Breakfast Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “ally” : Quick and easy. I used turkey breakfast sausage and it was delicious. I almost fainted when my husband asked for seconds lol ??
- “siera” : This casserole is one we turn to often! I make it for an easy weeknight dinner. The only change I make is leaving out the green peppers, but that is just b/c I’m not a big fan – otherwise leave them in!
- “laurie” : This got good reviews from the family that I made it for. They are Gluten Free, so it worked out well for that compared to a lot of breakfast casseroles that I make.
- “elissa” : Made this for Mother’s Day brunch. Everyone loved it, even my brothers’ picky family. I usually leave out the dill. Really, really good and so easy.
- “sarah” : I always make this when I have brunch and it is always gobbled up. Feel free to any of your vegetables you have – – a good, verisitable egg casserole.
- “amanda” : I make this for Christmas morning every year for those of us that does not care for chocolate gravy and it’s alway’s a hit!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :