Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “BACON AND BEEF PASTA CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “julie” : This looks like the perfect meal! I love that it’s freezable and I’m all about making things ahead so I can just pop it in the oven when I get home!
- “laura” : This was fantastic! I think the balsamic vinegar makes this dish. I used an Italian seasoning grinder from Rachel Ray for the seasoning and diced tomatoes and my husband and I loved it. I will definitely be making this again.
- “sara” : Word to the wise… I thought I could substitute the Protein Plus penne pasta that we use often at my house. It didn’t work out well! Next time I will stick with regular old macaroni. Or reduce the liquid by a lot! We have Bacon Cheeseburger Soup right now!
- “barbara” : Made this for a houseful of boys, they loved it!! Super easy and delicious. Will be a regular in this house!
- “jennifer” : This literally tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger! My entire family loved it, even my picky teens. This recipe is definitely a keeper. We doubled the recipe and did the cast iron pan method using cooked bacon and beef. Thanks so much!
- “clara” : Made this for a group of about 60 people. Super easy and everyone loved it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :