Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baby Blooming Onions”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amy” : This is an excellent recipe. Not only does it make a great “blooming onion”, but it also makes great onion rings, if you prefer them. And it makes good onion petals, too.
- “natasha” : We were craving the blooming onion after seeing a billboard for Outback Steakhouse. This recipe was awesome, we had fun getting everything together and it turned out great!!! Thank you for an easy and tasty recipe.
- “nadia” : We’ve always loved onion blooms when we eat out, this is an excellent recipe, tastes just like them. And the sauce is great too! My deep fat fryer doesn’t do a whole onion well, so I make rings or petals instead, and get raves every time!
- “sarah” : YUM! Just like what you get at the Texas Roadhouse! I used a soup ladle to make the cuts. This kept the blade of the knife from cutting through and kept all the cuts the same depth. After cutting, I soaked the onion in ice water then using my thumb I separated each row of pedals under water. (It’s cold but the water helps to keep the pedals separated) I used a bowl to contain the milk and egg but used a zip lock bag for the flour mixture. I found I could work the flour mixture into the pedals that way. A “Fry Daddy” was used for deep frying. The first one I made seemed difficult but Hubby wasn’t home and wanted me to make another when he got home. (He saw the photo!) The second was much easier because I knew what I was doing. After making the second one, I decided I will make these again. The dip was perfect! Thank you
- “jillian” : A lot cheaper than going out for one of these! I used Southwest Dipping Sauce from this site and my onion was a bit small and I will need to practice cutting it. The coating was perfect – I added 1 tsp. of paprika. Definitely will be making this again, but maybe as onion petals until I get the hang of this
- “helen” : Both the sauce and the onion are scrumptious. I also soaked the sliced onion in an ice bath for a bit over an hour before continuing and the onion did bloom or flower out perfectly. The only addition I would make to this wonderful recipe is to use a couple of toothpicks through the bottom of the onion to keep it from falling apart. Delicious!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :