Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “laura” : Your recipe for sirloin tip looks great. This looks so good and I can almost smell it, And These look beautiful and delicious.
- “richard” : I made it this past Friday. I did add whole mushrooms and garden picked green beans about an hour before it was done. I had it ready to serve by the time my wife got home from work. She loved it.
- “michelle” : Slow cooker recipes are the best! This pot roast looks incredible! Pure comfort food! ?
- “stacey” : I love that this recipe contains all natural ingredients (i.e. no onion soup mix or cream of mushroom soup). I found your recipe on pinterest. I’m leaving this comment before actually eating it for dinner tonight…it’s in the slow cooker now for the next 6 hours on high. I used flour to brown the meat too. I have a cheaper cut of meat so that is why…not sure if it helps or not. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
- “sabrina” : Pot roast in a slow cooker is best. That low, slow heat really does magical things to the meat.
- “arena” : This looks perfect for Easter tomorrow. Is it possible to sear the meat and put the whole thing together tonight, refrigerate it, and then cook it tomorrow? I can’t imagine getting up at the crack of dawn to get this together before our early morning service. Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :