Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Awesome Sausage, Apple and Cranberry Stuffing”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “loisa” : I love this recipe and have made it for a couple of years now. I use cubed day-old Italian Ciabatta bread and omit the giblets (I use the giblets to flavor my basting liquids for my gravy) and it is simply wonderful. I prepare this stuffing one day in advance w/o baking it (although fully cook the sausage, of course). Since I stuff my bird with other things (like onion, garlic, rosemary, lemon and orange), I make this the night before, very lightly grease a casserole dish, drizzle a very small amount of butter (just a bit) on the top to keep it moist and RESERVE ALL THE LIQUIDS UNTIL READY TO BAKE, pop it in the fridge overnight. The next day, add the liquids (broth and melted butter) – I usually add more broth since I will not be baking it in my turkey, it will need more broth (use your judgment depending on how much you are making), bring it to room temperature and then heat it through for about 35-45 minutes, ovens vary, so just make sure it is hot when ready to serve. It’s a wonderfully delicious stuffing and the only one I will ever make. Thank you for sharing!
- “sophia” : This is a wonderful dressing. I used pork sausage and substituted bought unseasoned cornbread dressing for the bread and used sweetened cranberries (craisins)and left out the liver. I added the same spices and used more turkey stock. It still came out a bit dry so next time I will use even more stock. However, the taste and smell was fantastic. This was my first time making dressing and boy did it turn out wonderful. Instead of stuffing the turkey, I popped it in the oven at 350 for 1 hour and the color was fantastic. Will definately make again. **Update 2015 I’ve made this for years now on Thanksgving. Thought I would post what I do that my family absolutely loves and it makes a nice moist dressing. I use one bag (14 oz) of bought seasoned bread crumbs, one pound sage sausage, and all the same spices and ingredients as called for. I also have found that 3 cups of stock (whether turkey or chicken) makes the dressing just the way I like it. My husband requests this every single year.
- “nancy” : This was my first attempt at homemade stuffing. Wow! Couldn’t get any better. Everyone loved it. I did add more chicken stock since I didn’t stuff it in the turkey. I put it in the oven on 350 deg. for 40 min then uncovered for 15 mins for perfection. Thanks!
- “jennifer” : I begin to crave this when Fall begins! To make it easier, I use bagged dry cornbread stuffing, boxed or canned chicken stock, and add pecans into the mix. I do not use the liver and it is fantastic! My all-time favorite stuffing recipe!!
- “bradley” : I’ve been making this recipe for a few years now for the holidays – however, I became a vegetarian in January 06 and this will be my 4th holiday season without meat. I’ve made this recipe now about 8 times using Morning Star breakfast sausage patties and it is fantastic every time! I cooked the “sausage” in butter and chopped them up into pieces. It’s an excellent alternative and tastes just as good! I did use extra butter to compensate for the loss of the sausage grease, used vegetable broth and omited the liver. Absolutley Awesome stuffing (even the vegetarian version!)
- “zina” : Fantastic taste, color, and aroma! I made this last year when my parents couldnt hold the traditional Thanksgiving dinner at their home. Having never made a Thanksgiving dinner before, I was rather nervous about trying something new, but I’m glad I did. I used sweetened dried cranberries (Craisins) in the recipe. Dad, the picky eater, had seconds and Mom declared that the Thanksgiving tradition now belonged to me….not bad for a single guy! Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :