Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Award-Winning White Chicken Chili”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kelly” : Amazing! I cooked and diced the chicken while I got the rest of the ingredients going in a pot. Added extra green chiles cause I accidentally bought a bigger can doubled the pepper jack and used perhaps a little less out of the taco seasoning packet. Everything I bought was low sodium. The whole thing simmered for about an hour and a half about 40 minutes with the chicken. It was freaking tasty! Will absolutely be making again!
- “dina” : I made subs using Tony Cacheres salt free spice yummy (I use all salt-free spices) and a dash of cumin. I diced my chicken and added hold on to your cooking hats yellow squash in lieu of corn it was delish! Better for all to digest too as we are of the Senior Persuasion smiling sweetly. Next time I will use more greens too;-) – perhaps egg plant too?
- “kathy” : Followed the recipe exactly and this chili is awesome. I would classify the heat intensity as mild which is what I prefer. If you prefer more heat I d suggest add another can of diced jalapeños and maybe more pepper jack cheese. I put the chicken breasts in whole and shredded them right before serving. Delicious recipe!
- “tami” : This turned out great! It was a big hit for my family and they are usually very picky eaters. I was looking for a chili recipe without tomatoes and I found this. I will make it again because it was so easy and good. I used white hominy and only one can of white beans and used a homemade taco seasoning
- “sunny” : Oh. My. Gosh. This is amazing!! I’m not giving it 5 stars because I changed a couple of things with stuff that I had on hand. I used Ranch Style Beans rather than Northern Beans. I cut back on the liquids per other reviews. I used yellow corn rather than white. I used diced jalapenos from a jar rather than green chili peppers and I made my own taco seasoning per this site. Next time I will cut back even more on the liquids because this turned out a little more soupy than we hoped for. Other than that this was a winner!
- “pauline” : The family loved it! I have made another white chicken chili recipe before but it was too spicy for the kids and grandparents. This one is mild. I used chicken thigh meat because that is what I had in hand. Everything else was as written.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :