Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “nielson” : I am a soup lover. I wanted to make avacado soup and thought I would give this one a try. Wow! I didn’t use as many jalapeno’s as called for and removed the seeds. Glad I did.
- “pelito” : so tasty! i’ve made this soup many times, i add corn and sometimes a little rice too
- “kaila” : This was fantastic!! I loved the lime juice in this soup- it gave it a nice tang. It was very filling, but light so you can have it any day of the week.
- “helen” : very tastey! I made quite a bit to feed my mom, my sister, and some hungry men, and it satisfied all! My sister doesn’t like cilantro and my dad doesn’t like avocado, so rather than add them to the soup i added them to individual bowls, and everyone could have as much as they liked of each.
- “ranjo” : I fell in love with chicken and lime soup while traveling in the Yucatan years ago. When I found this recipe, I fell in love all over again.
- “leslie” : I added a can of pinquito beans and some frozen corn to this recipe and it was very filling and flavorful.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :