Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Avocado Pesto with Zucchini Pasta”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jessica” : It s a great base recipe! I hate when people do reviews knowing they can doctor it up. I didn t do a lot different but the possibilities are endless to what you can add. Maybe some edamame for me next time? I will def make again!!!
- “leslie” : I omitted the chicken to move this to a side dish. I also used 2 avocados to make it creamier along with extra homemade pesto for a saucier dish. I left the zucchini long which next time I will cut the lengths in half out of the spriralizer to make more individual servings. It turned out great. We will definitely make this again.
- “vanesa” : Well this was lovely! And so quick to make too. I used tomato pesto and after the vegan chicken was cooked I put the noodles and everything in the same pan for a few minutes so the zoodles would still be firm to bite. Thank you for the recipe HF…I’m keeping this one!
- “rebeca” : Turned out okay. I tried the frozen zucchini noodles…prob a mistake but my daughter has my spiralizer….fresh would have been much better. I cut out the chicken to keep it veg friendly. We are HUGE avo eaters here…I used half to 3/4 a large one. Followed the recipe but to sauté thinly sliced onion and mushrooms for body before trying to thaw that brick of zucchini….never again Green Giant! I think I like the idea of adding guacamole vs avo…I’ll have to try that for more of a pop next time. I did add red pepper flakes but I think they were lost in the frozen menagerie of squash. Thank you for the idea HF!
- “deborah” : I forgot the parmesan but it was still good. I didn’t have enough zucchini so I cooked some thin spaghetti.
- “tamara” : I added onion powder & garlic herb seansoninf to my chicken. It was delicious!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :