Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Avocado Deviled Eggs”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “debbie” : These are great, especially if you like avocados. I added a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, a packet of Truvia , fresh Thyme and sprinkled the tops with Hungarian paprika. Yum! Also great for those that follow a higher protein/keto type eating plan.
- “vega” : Delicious, aesthetically pleasing, the lemon zest and juice are yummy compliments in the avocado and egg mixture. Lots left over for the next day on veggies or crackers. Had fresh dill in the fridge for topping.
- “clara” : Made these for our family Easter and they were delicious! I thought maybe my dad, who likes the traditional way of things, would not like – he loved them! GZ’s easy hardboiling eggs for 12 minutes and then cold water to peel worked great! Thanks
- “vanesa” : very good. softer than i am used to but they taste good. i like mine a little more tart so i added just a little more of the lemon juice and of course they are not deviled eggs without the paprika on them!
- “celina” : These eggs are very tasty! I served them as an appetizer for Easter dinner last night. However, I would probably add a little extra lemon juice next time, or halve the recipe.
- “tara” : yum a licious! love how she adds her own endless creative twists to her recipes, so much fun. 5 stars.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :