Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Authentic Louisiana Red Beans and Rice”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “wessa” : Everyone loved this. We made it vegetarian-friendly… instead of water, I used veggie broth; instead of sausage, I used veggie sausage crumbles. You couldn’t even tell because there are so many yummy flavors in this.
- “clara” : This dish was absolutely delicious and packed full of flavor. With any recipe..you have to make it your own. A little of this and a little of that goes a long way. Of course it needs salt..you should add that before anything else is done
- “crystal” : This was awesome. I thought i would never be able to duplicate grams red beans and rice! Nothing i tried came close to her cajun cookin.
- “melanie” : This was about as authentic as I have had outside of NO! Only difference was I used chicken STOCK (not broth) which made for a more flavorful dish. Definitely worth making!
- “leslie” : This is a great recipe but I changed the cooking method around. I first browned the sausage, removed it from the pan and then added in the chopped veggies to brown them.
- “heidi” : This was fantastic. I love red beans and rice and this was my first time making from scratch. This recipe was a huge success!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :