Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Asian Beef with Snow Peas”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “julia” : This was very good. I used leftover beef tenderloin, put it in when I added the sauce and heated it through.
- “jacob” : I tried this and it came out stunning. I added 100% pure sesame oil, and instead of tamari or soy sauce, I used coconut aminos (even more delicious than soy sauce!). I also used coconut flour to thicken the sauce a bit. I added crushed red chili flakes for a nice kick, and freshly cut ginger pieces. The meat I used was thinly cut oyster steak, grass fed
- “marina” : You must have a very large sweet tooth. Aminos is too sweet and the flavor is nothing like soy sauce, plus brown sugar
- “judy” : Made this tonight and it was way too sweet for my taste. Next time I will cut back to 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and add some asian chili. Maybe a little cornstarch for a nice thicker sauce.
- “susan” : This was delicious! I used chicken breast instead of beef (because I already had it). My daughter’s friend was over. She ate 3 helpings and asked me to send the recipe to her mom! Thank you very much.
- “kathy” : Oh my goodness…… make this for dinner this evening. Sooooo good. Only thing I did differently was to thicken the sauce with corn starch. Yummmm. Will defiantly make again and again. Thank you for this delicious receipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :