Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “ARUGULA AND PEACH PASTA SALAD”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- 1/3 lb. cavatappi pasta
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp. avocado oil
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp. sweet paprika
- 4 cups (lightly packed) arugula
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ½ donut peaches pit removed and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped shallot
- 2 tbsp. fresh dilled finely chopped
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 tbsp. hemp seed hearts
Creamy Agave-Mustard Dressing (makes extra)
- 2 tbsp. +1 tsp. agave nectar
- 3 tbsp. vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp. + 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. +1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp. stone ground mustard
- 1 ½ tsp. dijon mustard
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt
- ¾ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente, then drain and rinse. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, place a pan on medium heat. Add the 15 oz. chickpeas, 1 tsp. avocado oil, ¼ tsp. kosher salt, ¼ tsp. pepper, ¼ tsp. garlic powder, and ½ tsp. sweet paprika. Stir, cook for 3 to 4 min until heated, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk together all Creamy Agave-Mustard Dressing ingredients in a bowl (2 tbsp. + 1 tsp. agave nectar, 3 tbsp. vegan mayo, 1 tbsp. + 2 tsp. olive oil, 2 tbsp. + 1 tsp. white wine vinegar, 1 ½ tsp. stone ground mustard, 1 ½ tsp. dijon mustard, ¾ tsp. kosher salt, ¾ tsp. pepper, ¼ tsp. garlic powder).
- Add the 4 cups arugula, cooked pasta, and juice of ½ the lemon to a large serving bowl or plate, and toss. Cut the remaining lemon into wedges for serving. Top the salad with the 1 ½ donut peaches, 3 tbsp. shallot, 2 tbsp. fresh dill, 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, 1 avocado, and 1 tbsp. hemp seed hearts, and about half of the dressing, and gently toss. Top with the chickpeas, and serve with remaining dressing and lemon wedges on the side.